Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc.
Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You.
At Canon Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible.
Responsible for oversight and management of payroll department operations, including staffing, processing of multi-state payroll, reporting, and tax compliance. Ensure payroll processing is timely and accurate. Streamline processes to maximize efficiencies. Remain current on multi-state wage/hour laws and payroll tax laws. Maintain the data integrity of all payroll information. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
* Lead and direct all payroll operations, payroll tax and compliance, timekeeping and 3rd party vendors.
* Manage the payroll team across all activities delivering efficient processes and controls resulting in timely and accurate payrolls.
* Responsible for ensuring appropriate oversight and controls are in place for all processes and outputs to meet external, internal and other compliance standards and regulations.
* Analyze and audit payrolls for accuracy.
* Lead process improvement projects to ensure policy and processes are harmonized, automated and efficiently executed on a regular basis.
* Create all new payroll related earnings and deductions within the payroll system, as well as maintain existing payroll aggregate calculations.
* Review/reconcile payroll accounting journal entries; assist accounting with reconciliation of variances.
* Support the accounting/finance and management team with relevant reporting, ad-hoc reporting, reviewing payroll related inquiries.
* Develop and document all payroll processes.
* SME and advisor when partnering with Tax, Legal, Finance, and HR teams on projects, questions, or general support relating to payroll administration/tax matters.
* Monitor and identify Federal, State and local compliance requirements and ensure overall compliance.
* Lead all quarter/year-end payroll reconciliation/process requirements (quarterly taxes/W2s).
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements