Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
This position requires the candidate to work collaboratively and proactively with Nuvei stakeholders to develop a product vision and to use an Agile methodology to help the technical team bring it to fruition. Candidate must have proficiency in requirements gathering and a strong understanding of both business and technical aspects of software solutions. Strong analytical skills are also essential since the candidate may help reengineer business processes and perform gap analyses. The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills along with demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and related tools necessary for developing business and functional requirements as well as user stories.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with business stakeholders, end users, and the Corporate PMO team to define and help prioritize the product backlog and product roadmap.
- Actively manage stakeholders' requirements and expectations through each project while truly owning the product vision and roadmap.
- Attend all required Scrum meetings including: daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint review and sprint retrospective.
- Provide the scrum team with clear information regarding the end user experience and how, when, and why they use the product or service.
- Establish success criteria for key product features using meaningful metrics.
- Collaborate closely with developers during sprints. Clarify requirements and make timely decisions on execution details.
- Perform research, analyze information and compose system information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Be an active member of a project release cycle including testing, feedback, and overall quality assurance.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing and adapt to the needs of the target audience.
- Any other tasks as assigned