Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Partners Pharmacy
- Requisition ID
- Position Category
- Position Type
- Full-Time (30+ hours/week)
Partners Pharmacy - Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Partners Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Great new Career Opportunity in Long-Term Care Pharmacy!
Now Hiring - Billing Representative - Springfield, NJ
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm Monday thru Friday
The Billing Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Respond to all voice messages and emails within 24-48 hours
- Track and enter daily census for assigned facilities.
- Update the system with face sheet information for residents in their assigned facilities.
- Handle facility and customer service inquiries.
- Review and update system with resident information received from returned contracts for assigned facilities.
- Handle re-bill rejections resulting from status changes for assigned facilities.
- On a monthly basis, handles all aspects of facility and private billing for assigned facilities.
- On a monthly basis, contacts Unysis, CMS, and facilities to follow up on pending Medicaid statuses.
- On a weekly/bi-weekly basis, review the pre-billing report for their assigned facilities
- Maintains and fosters positive work environment within the billing and admissions departments.
- Communicates effectively with all company personnel.
- Aware of all compliance documentation needed for Medicare B Billing requirements.
- Follow Up procedures-needs to be able to follow up with doctors and facilities for necessary Medicare B compliance documentation
- Reconcile claims including secondary claims
- Research the different reconciliation for each state
- Keep complete files for each Med B patient.
- Participates in ongoing education and new compliance issues for appropriate billing of Medicare B claims
- Maintains confidentiality, security and integrity of PHI information
- Need to communicate any issues to Third Party manager that need to be addressed or any issues that need to be resolved.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in long term care or retail pharmacy environment
- 1-3 years of Billing experience
- Experience in Frameworks, a definite plus
- Communication, problem solving and organizational skills a must
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines
- Typing, computer and multi-tasking skills are a must
- Strong customer service skills