Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior AP Processing Clerk
at Carpenter Co.
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Senior Processing Clerk at our Lakeland, FL manufacturing plant. The Senior AP Processing Clerk will report to the Accounting Manager and will process invoices in a timely and efficient manner, run and reconcile reports, among other reports as requested.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, as well as a keen attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior AP Processing Clerk:
- Processing and reconciling invoices
- 4-Way match (PO, Goods Receipt, Packing Slip and Invoice)
- Checking for billing errors
- Enter invoices into SAP computer system
- Weekly/monthly monitoring of goods receipt/invoices receipt
- Communicates discrepancies with managers and/or vendors
- Cross train in Purchasing to fully understand accounting process
- Track major expenditure requests and expenses
- Input and manage certificate of analysis
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills
- 5+ years of experience
- SAP experience, preferred
- Other job duties as assigned
No phone calls or agencies, please
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristicImportant Notes
Carpenter Co. offers a comprehensive benefits package including excellent health insurance, generous profit sharing plan, and much more. We offer long-term career opportunities for our employees in a stable industry and clean working environment. We also offer tuition reimbursement to our employees after 1 year of service. Our Lakeland Branch employees average over 10 years of service with the company, and we'd like for you to join us! To learn more, check us out at www.carpenter.com