Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
Child & Family Support Services is accepting applications for a Finance Clerk in our Phoenix office. The Finance Clerk will provide billing and reconciliation support to our Finance Department.
This is a great learning opportunity for university-level student currently pursuing a degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Perform General Accounting duties (AR/AP).
- Create monthly billing invoices.
- Develop and maintain reports and files.
- Retrieve and disseminate requested clinical/financial documentation.
- Ensure the confidentiality and appropriate release of confidential information.
- Perform various functions electronically using our Electronic Medical Record system.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Specialist must be 21 years or older and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus.
Proficiency must be demonstrated in Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel. Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are required. Knowledge of the behavioral health system and/or child welfare system is helpful.
The position will require a variety of skills such as active listening, reading and comprehension, oral and written expression, critical thinking, monitoring, time management, problem solving, collaboration and maintenance of confidential information. Specialists are required to submit a negative substance abuse test and able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance. Reliable transportation, including proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record is needed.
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00/hour DOE
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 under the premise that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
Please visit www.cfss.com for more information.