Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Casino - Revenue Audit Clerk
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Under the immediate Supervision of the Bookkeeper/Finance Director, the Revenue Audit Clerk is responsible for testing whether actual slot cash collections and payouts agree to "should be" amounts based on meter readings and whether these amounts agree to accounting records. He/she is also responsible for testing whether Bingo collections and payouts agree to supporting documentation. Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconcile cash collections to revenue records for all areas on a daily basis.
- Compare cash collections to slot machine meter reports daily, and investigates significant variances.
- Verify jackpot, hand pay, and machine fill amounts; daily.
- Compare bank deposit amount to soft count, soft drop records, and to accounting records daily.
- Prepare various reports related to cash collections, meter reading, cashier and vault variance, etc.; as directed by the Bookkeeper/Finance Director.
- Compare amounts reported for all categories of Bingo, and Snack bar revenues and/or payouts to supporting documentation, and investigates significant variance.
- Log overages and shortages for each cashier, floor clerks, and other cash handlers.
- Notify appropriate supervisor of all unusual items noted during performance of internal audit work.
- Must understand and comply with departmental internal control regulations.
- The Casino is 24hrs 7 days a week operation and may be required to work any or all shifts.
Skill / Requirements
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be certifiable through the Arizona Department of Gaming and Cocopah Tribal Gaming Office.
- Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment and on-going random drug testing.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Two years’ experience in audit or detail-oriented work.
- He/she should also have experience in developing and analyzing computer-generated spreadsheets and reports.
IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY ONE MAY BE SUBJECT TO A WORK ENVIRONMENT CONTAINING EXCESSIVE NOISE, SMOKE AND STRESS.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
In order for us to consider you an eligible applicant, we will be needing you to submit an official application. Please click the URL link, visit Cocopah.com to apply, or contact Cocopah HR at 928-627-2102.
Have a great day.