Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Resort & Conference Center - Night Audit
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Audit balance and report on the various areas of the hotel providing accurate financial information. Oversee front desk operations during late shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit balance and report on all cash and credit operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc. and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balances folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc. to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Audit, balance, prepare, verify and report on room information to provide General Manager with a picture of how they are performing.
- Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
- Balances and close all bank ticket codes daily.
- Run night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Clerk including express checkouts.
- Assist PBX in taking and placing wake-up calls, as needed.
Skill / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of hotel front desk operations.
- Ability to operate personal computer, cash register and calculator.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Distribute information to guests and exceptional guest service.
- Work night shifts with flexible days.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or At least two years related experience.
Previous Front Desk/Accounting experience preferred.
Thank you for your time and interest.
Please visit Cocopah.com to apply
Have a great day.