Title: Business Analyst - Information Security Risk Program
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the information security risk program by conducting risk management activities related to gathering, documenting, and analyzing vendor services and business department project data.
Under the direction of the Team Leader Information Security Risk
- Interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts on vendor services
- Gather, document, and analyze vendor service, project, and data in scope
- Validate data requirements
- Prepare and update database/reports/dashboards
- Suggest changes using analytics to support recommendations
- Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Contribute to the team effort by assisting with reporting metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study and one to three years related experience.
- Security certification preferred, required if no degree: CISA, CRISC, CISSP
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate to both Senior Business leadership and business unit department team members
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Self-Starting - takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment