Corporate Job Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Corporate Job Bank
CORPORATE JOB BANK HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A COLLECTIONS AGENT FOR A TEMP POSITION.
Collections/Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS and are seriously interested in starting your career, please contact us immediately. We are conducting interviews with qualified candidates this week!
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference
Phone: 480-966-0709 ext. 102
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry. We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity! Our people make the difference!