Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
State and Local Tax Manager - Sales & Use Tax
- Tax Consulting - State and Local Tax Services
- Regular Full-Time
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
As a State and Local Tax Manager, your responsibilities will include performing tax research on state and local tax matters such as tax planning, implementation, due diligence and state tax controversies with state jurisdictions. To be successful you will need to demonstrate strong leadership and mentorship skills. As a specialist in your role, you will work directly with clients and lead the tax engagement team. This is a dynamic opportunity to be part of a growing team and take on new challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred.
- CPA or JD/LLM required
- 5 years tax experience in public accounting with a state and local tax focus.
- Possess strong research, writing skills and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Be willing to work overtime during busy season and as required.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to perform in a high-energy, dynamic environment.
- Having some review and supervisory experience is a plus, but not required.