CSG Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contracts Accounting Analyst
at CSG Systems Inc.
16507 Contracts Accounting Analyst (Open)
Position Type:Full time
As the 2nd largest business support solutions (BSS) provider, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base. Join an elite team of accounting professionals who are driven by success in ensuring accuracy within a complex business. Our Contract Accounting Analysts play a critical role in ensuring that the contracts between our customers and CSG provide the most accurate revenue recognition.
As a CSG Contract Accounting Analyst, your contributions to our success are a big advantage to the company, and we believe you deserve to have a valuable selection of benefits, competitive pay and total rewards in return. Our benefits offer some important “must haves” plus valuable programs that let you customize your coverage to fit your needs, today and tomorrow. Our multiple recognition programs are yet another way we recognize one another for the contributions, team work, dedication, innovation and accomplishments that have enabled our growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensuring internal company compliance with terms and conditions of legally executed customer contracts.
- Interpreting intricate and complicated contract stipulations and establish methods to carry out, monitor and track those special conditions within the system.
- Functions as subject matter expert for specific customer contracts.
- Reviews interpret and communicate all contract specific pricing and invoicing requirements.
- Complete all monthly processes through Oracle Projects for reminders of billing events and generation of draft invoices for all CSG customers.
- Partner with multiple Project Managers to assist them with reviewing and approving these invoices.
- Communicate and translate contract pricing terms to Strategic Business Units, Customers and other individuals in the company.
- Establish and maintain specific customer price files to ensure CSG accurately provides invoices to all customers to alleviate questions or disputes.
- Consistently audit billing information within the system to ensure accuracy.
- Assist others in the utilization of Oracle Projects to track service delivery on specific SOWs(Statement of Work).
- Ensure SOW amounts are billed timely and accurately to the customer.
- Responsible for revenue recognition activities in accordance with GAAP.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business highly preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Ability to write professional and effective instructions, reports, audit findings, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret the most complex legal documents.
- Ability to gather information, knowledge and processes from multiple sources.
- Ability to synthesize and consolidate data and present results effectively both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to create strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and internal customers remotely.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products with heavy emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Oracle Financial software preferred.
CSG is driven by a singular vision: Flexible, seamless, limitless communications, information and content services for everyone and we help our customers thrive in the most dynamic, challenging and complex market conditions imaginable.
As the one of largest business support solutions providers, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base and across market segments. Join an elite team of industry leading professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
In today's dynamic and competitive marketplace, one thing is certain: change. The one of the world's leading providers of business support solutions, CSG International Understands what it means to evolve, adapt and transform. Our goal is to help you generate revenue, maximize customer value, and manage your business more efficiently.
CSG is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity / Veteran / Disabled / Female / Minority / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity Employer. CSG does not discriminate on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision.
CSG will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at List-Hr-EEO-Coordinators@csgi.com