CSG Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst Lead
at CSG Systems Inc.
16685 Financial Analyst Lead (Open)
Position Type:Full time
CSG is seeking a Financial Analyst Lead to join the team! The Senior Financial Analyst will manage financial aspects of customer accounts’ existing and new revenue streams and support decision making for the sales team by preparing and developing complex financial analysis under minimal supervision. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who wishes to be part of a strong finance team that prides itself on mentorship within a people driven culture.
- Determine pricing guidelines, create financial models to assess financial impacts of different business decisions, make recommendations, and approve final pricing proposals. Review, advise and ultimately approve pricing and related business terms within legal documents.
- Lead the relationship with Sales, Legal, Product Management, Contract Administration, and Finance/Accounting with respect to financial terms and conditions of client contracts. Research and recommend ways to structure pricing and related business terms to accommodate each customer’s unique needs, contributing to the final strategy in closing a deal.
- Manage on-going revenue forecasting and perform revenue variance analysis on a monthly basis for assigned Customer Business Units (CBU’s). Financial planning consists of a 12-24 month outlook.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across multiple departments from staff to senior management, in order to gain acceptance of certain objectives, while preserving the relationships. Lead/Mentor other members of the FP&A team.
- Manage annual budget process for assigned CBU’s by coordinating the valuation of new opportunities to formalize the annual budget goals.
- Collaborate with CBU and Finance/Accounting in understanding known and anticipated changes to base revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Eight (8) + years of professional experience in Finance & Accounting required.
- Experience with interpreting complex multi-element customer contracts.
- Proven experience in working and communicating business cases, variance analysis, and evaluating pricing models.
- Experienced negotiator and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Experience with reviewing and assisting in applying revenue recognition policies.
- Experience with sales processes and establishing relationships with sales leads.
- Ability to lead a close working relationship with multiple departments, gather information and summarize/conclude findings, recommend best course of action and can influence business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Higher level of trouble-shooting skills across a broad scope of issues with proven result in successful resolutions.
- Ability to develop innovative approaches to complex problems and situations.
- Ability to identify areas for process and operational improvements. Recommend solutions resulting in overall improvement to such processes (e.g., more formalized process, more streamlined flow, etc.).
- Ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects and meet closing deadlines.
- Masters degree or CPA preferred.
- Experience with TM1 Applications and Saleforce
CSG is driven by a singular vision: Flexible, seamless, limitless communications, information and content services for everyone and we help our customers thrive in the most dynamic, challenging and complex market conditions imaginable.
As the one of largest business support solutions providers, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base and across market segments. Join an elite team of industry leading professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
In today's dynamic and competitive marketplace, one thing is certain: change. The one of the world's leading providers of business support solutions, CSG International Understands what it means to evolve, adapt and transform. Our goal is to help you generate revenue, maximize customer value, and manage your business more efficiently.
CSG is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity / Veteran / Disabled / Female / Minority / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity Employer. CSG does not discriminate on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision.
CSG will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at List-Hr-EEO-Coordinators@csgi.com