CU ATM Services, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Assistant I- (30 hours per week M-F: 8-3pm)
at CU ATM Services, LLC.
Seeking friendly, detail-oriented person to assist in performing accounting functions (accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, and account reconciliation). *Applicant should possess strong Excel and organizational skills. Great Plains experience desired.
*Mid-Time, 30 hrs, M-F (8am-3pm). $14.00/hr DOE.
*Must be able to pass credit & background check.
Email resume to email@example.com
Responsible for assisting in performing accounting functions to support the operations of CU ATM Services. These functions include but are not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, and account reconciliation on a regular basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Post daily general ledger entries
- Prepare daily cash orders
- Perform reconciliations and prepare adjustments as necessary
- Prepare billing invoices and generate payment checks as required
- File various accounting documents including accounts payable and accounts receivable items
- Assist other accounting staff as required
- Process other transactions as required
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skill / Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year accounting or related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic PC skills including effective use of Microsoft Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Willingness and ability to adapt to change while displaying a positive attitude
- Must be able work with moderate supervision in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Great Plains Dynamics or other accounting software desirable
*Must be able to pass background & credit check