Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Director - Pharmacy Services Segment (PSS)
at CVS Health
Would you like to join Fortune 5 CVS Health by becoming a key member of our Finance Team? We have an exciting, highly visible and critical role within the CVS Caremark Pharmacy Services Segment (PSS) that will be responsible for driving a clear understanding of business service cost drivers within the PSS!
The Ideal candidate will:
- Set strategic direction and develops the team with alignment to broader organizational goals
- Develop process transformation and improvement initiatives
- Cultivate various customer relationships
- Leading decision making matters that impact financial reporting for the Cost of Service (COS) and Selling, General & Administrative (SGA) organizations which include identifying cost drivers, linking of cost drivers to productivity initiatives and developing reporting to track all of this detail.
- Developing and implementing a process to promote a clear understanding of the Pharmacy Services Segment’s $5B+ variable, semi-variable and fixed costs
- Leading all aspects of the management and implementation of a cost allocation tool to drive understanding and accountability of $5B+ of cost to the lowest levels of the organization. Identifying, establishing and tracking of 40+ cost pools to assist in this allocation process
- Serving as the key decision maker with respect to the development of a cost allocation tool providing guidance, updating policies, setting priorities and leading resources.
- Developing and leading a process between Underwriting, Finance and Product to ensure Admin, Sales and other SGA costs are priced into products appropriately. Identifying accurate fixed vs. variable cost reporting, identifying administrative fees and building the links between these three organizations to ensure proper pricing
- Working cross functionally and with Senior Leadership to ensure meaningful allocations of cost to the right product lines, channels and verticals
- Preparing and presenting materials to Executive Committees, Steering Committees and other senior leadership groups
- 8+ years corporate accounting/financial experience
- 5+ years experience in healthcare, managed care, insurance or financial services industries
-2+ years experience in either capital processes, allocations or initiative tracking
- Bachelor's degree specifically in Finance or Accounting
- Prior management experience overseeing other teams
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.