Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Planning Analyst, Senior
at CVS Health
As a Sr Analyst, you will be providing database development, data analysis and data mining to help produce forecasts, monthly rebate accruals, and FP&A reporting schedules presented to senior leaders. You will assist in the extraction of information from multiple data warehouses, tables, and other sources and calculate complex rebate terms and contribute to creative solutions.
In this role, you will support the formulary rebate business and will review and account for all rebates from drug manufacturers along with reviewing the rebates that can be passed along to clients.
You will gain insight into complex, varying contract terms and our data environment in order to be able to accurately calculate and report the financial position of rebates and analyze variances and drivers. This role will perform data mining activities using large data sets.
- Manage complex databases to assist in the manipulation of large data sets
- Provide variance analysis to understand potential risk and opportunities with respect to financial results
- Ability to automate workbooks and databases using SQL, Access, or VBA
- Complete ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support broader finance group as needed.
- Work with business partners to frame the financial impact and communicate up through financial organization.
This role is available in Scottsdale, AZ or work from home.
- 2 or more years of professional experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Analytic role(s)
- 2 or more years using Microsoft Access, SAS, or SQL to extract and summarize data from large data warehouses.
- 2 or more years experience using PowerPoint, Tableau, Excel or other tools to prepare executive reports.
- Experience with Tableu, and Visual Basic
- Experience using business analytics to solve data-driven questions
Bachelor's Degree required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.