Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CVS Health
The Financial Analyst is responsible for but not limited to:
- Accountable for assigned close processes which include reporting, researching and correcting any discrepancies within the month.
- Review debit balance reporting and work with appropriate teams to resolve.
- Create all necessary journal entries for the monthly gross margin close.
- Monitor aging of vendor funding receivable accounts and assist in account collections.
- Process payments received from vendors.
- Manufacturing coupon process - journal entries, reconciliation, ad hoc coupon analysis and working with coupon clearing house.
- Partner with other departments and vendors to research and resolve issues as needed.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis.
1 or more years accounting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Access and Excel
- Experience with SAP
- Analytical experience
- Presentation experience
- Bachelors Degree required; preferably in Accounting or related field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.