Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Planning Analyst
at CVS Health
Millions of times a day, CVS Health is helping people on their path to better health - from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions. This position will be a part of our Retail FP&A Team.
The Retail Financial Planning & Analysis team supports the budgeting, forecasting and accounting close of CVS’s 10,000 nationwide stores. The team partners with many senior business leaders throughout the Retail organization to set and achieve financial goals. Team members present monthly results to its business partners and discusses changes in the business that may lead to forecast changes. In addition to budgeting, forecasting and month end close, the team is often required to create analysis used to make key business decisions. This is a great opportunity to work with senior Retail business leaders and senior Finance leadership.
As a FP&A Analyst, you will provide financial support to the CVSHealth Loss Prevention, Construction, and Print overhead areas. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with senior management and department heads to develop annual budgets and prepare comprehensive budget presentations.
- Facilitate monthly close process by collaborating with business partners, managing deadlines and ensuring accurate financial results.
- Provide variance analysis to understand potential risk and opportunities with respect to financial results. Work with business partners to frame the financial impact and communicate up through financial organization.
- Prepare month-end packages for senior and executive level business leaders to help encapsulate monthly results and forward looking viewpoints.
- Work with business partners to manage the capital budgeting and forecasting process, understanding the impact of changes to the projects as it relates to the financial results.
- Complete ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support broader finance group as needed.
- 3 or more months of finance experience in a professional and/or academic setting
- 3 or more months of Microsoft Office experience
- 1+ years of related FP&A experience
- 2+ years of experience working with senior level business leaders
- Experience with Excel, Access, Hyperion and SAP
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance principles
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field strongly preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.