Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Planning and Analysis Advisor - Retail Pharmacy
at CVS Health
Fortune 5 CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analysis Advisor Retail Pharmacy to join our dynamic team! In this role you will assist in leading a team of 3 analysts, and will report to the Senior Manager of Retail Pharmacy FP&A and work closely with the Manager - Retail Pharmacy FP&A. You will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and monthly analysis for CVS Retail Pharmacy Gross Margin. In this job you will interact with many other teams such as Pharmacy Operations, the Merchandising Department, the Inventory Department and the Managed Care Department.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of financial/corporate budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. Superior analytical and communication skills are equally important in this role, as you will be interacting with senior management on a regular basis. This is a highly visible role in providing senior management with the information they need to make critical business decisions.
- Assist in leading and developing a team of analysts including their work on various complex financial models used to project financial performance
- Lead complex analytical projects both as an individual contributor and through delegation and review of analysts’ work product
- Directly support and help lead the annual budget and periodic forecast processes
- Work closely with business partners to help ensure financial forecasts are accurate and align with current trends and market conditions
- Assist in analyzing weekly operating performance compared to forecast/budget
- Provide analytical support for ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management
- Minimum 3 years of professional finance work experience
- Healthcare / Pharmacy industry work experience
- Microsoft Excel experience using functions such as
PivotTables, VLookup, Filters, etc.
- Microsoft Access and PowerPoint experience
- Tableau experience
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.