Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internal Audit, Consultant
at CVS Health
Come join a Fortune 10 company and work in our world-class audit department! As an Internal Audit, Consultant at CVS Health, you will perform execution of CVS Health's Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulatory requirements for the Corporate, Retail, and PBM business segments and promote collaboration with our business partners, external auditors, and management.
The Internal Audit Consultant is responsible for continually evaluating and recommending operational and process improvements to our financial compliance processes, and to the efficiency of the company’s key control structure. In this role, you will also have opportunities to collaborate on cross-functional project teams supporting CVS Health achieving its transformational goals.
Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Consultant
- Support the annual planning processes including risk assessment, materiality calculations, and account scoping covering approximately $180B in revenue.
- Assist with the creation of communications, training, updates, and reference materials.
- Develop a strong understanding of financial compliance program requirements and related testing approaches.
- Develop work papers and documentation in accordance with departmental standards.
- Monitor and report the status of testing to the Team Lead.
- Develop an understanding of risk assessment objectives, control design, and financial frameworks.
- Work proactively with the Internal Audit management to assure the financial compliance program is consistent with external audit needs.
- Support recruitment and development of a high performing and high-quality team.
- Support development and maintenance of audit methodologies, tools, and communication protocols.
- Proactively welcome feedback and seek growth opportunities.
- Proactively improve and continuously stay abreast of industry trends.
- Support the identification and implementation of various tools, technologies, and innovation to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the Enterprise Financial Compliance team.
- Build strong relationships with business partners to provide value-added consultation.
- Build trust by encouraging others to contribute and achieve high performance.
- Actively support a culture of transformation and anticipate the changes required in processes and risk management practices.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be a part of initiatives outside of the Internal Audit to become a trusted advisor.
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- Business experience ideally in public accounting, internal audit, or other relevant areas
- Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or MBA
- Working knowledge of GAAP, SOX, COSO, and IT audit concepts
- Working knowledge of business cycles, and understanding of associated key risks and controls
- Experience leading projects, internal audit practices, developing audit programs and implementing proposals
Bachelor Degree - Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.