Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IS Secure Administrator - Senior Analyst- Work From Home
at CVS Health
The IS Secure Administrator - Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting the ongoing validation of compliance of a subset of PCI DSS requirements for people, process, and technologies at CVS Health.
For this role, you will have:
* Intermediate knowledge of five or more of the following technical areas:
o operating system security
o encryption and key management
o anti-virus and malware management
o secure system development lifecycle
o identity and access management
o network segmentation
o vulnerability and threat management (including vulnerability scanning and penetration testing)
o physical access controls
o file integrity monitoring
o log management
o information security policies/standards
* Ability to identify problems, analyze data, and present conclusions effectively
* Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
* Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel/Word, Adobe, SharePoint)
* Industry Certifications (CISSP, PCI ISA or PCIP, and/or CISA) preferred
* Experience with compliance or regulatory issues preferred
This is a Work from Home role with no state restriction.
* 3+ years of IT orand/or Audit experience
* 3+ years prior experience supporting a Level 1 or Level 2 organization’s PCI DSS compliance effort, working with a PCI ISA or PCI QSA
* Knowledge of all PCI DSS requirements
* Demonstrate competency in complex IT and Information Security concepts and how they apply to PCI DSS requirements
* Request and review evidence submitted by owners of IT systems and related processes to ensure they meet the intention of PCI DSS requirements
* Experience in providing guidance on complex PCI DSS compliance considerations
* Professional interpersonal skills to effectively work with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization
* Exhibit keen attention to details
* Be proficient in time management and prioritization of deadlines
* Work closely with cross-functional teams and develop strong liaison relationships
* Provide internal timely communication of the corresponding timelines, dependencies, readiness tasks, new requirements, upcoming deadlines, risks, etc.
* Stay current with new and evolving security topics and technologies via formal training and self-directed education
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.