Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Internal Audit, Senior Consultant
at CVS Health
Under the direction of Senior Management, the IT Internal Audit, Senior Consultant conducts complex and comprehensive IT audits in conformance with professional auditing standards. You will use advanced audit and internal control concepts and techniques to identify business and IT processes, risks, and controls.
You will be responsible for assessing and reporting on the adequacy and effectiveness of CVS Caremark’s internal controls and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
As an IT auditor, your responsibilities include:
* Assisting with the annual planning processes including IT risk assessment, and system scoping for all CVS Health business segments (Corporate, Retail, PBM, and Insurance) covering approximately $240B in revenue.
* Creating ICFR program communications, trainings, updates, and reference materials for team members and relevant IT business partners.
* Reviewing key IT controls based on ICFR program requirements and discusses related testing approaches with Internal Audit management.
* Supervising all aspects of fieldwork, audit execution, and drafts related project deliverables.
* Confirming potential IT deficiencies and collaborates proactively with Internal Audit management on next steps.
* Monitoring status of testing to established budgets and provides regular reporting to Internal Audit management.
* Developing an in-depth understanding of IT risk assessment objectives, control design, and technology frameworks for related business segments and explains these concepts to Internal Audit staff.
* Working proactively with Internal Audit management to assure ICFR program is consistent with external audit needs for related business segments.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Assisting with the recruitment and development of a high performing, high quality team.
* Assisting with the professional development of staff by providing constructive feedback to Internal Audit management and staff. Proactively owning their professional development by actioning feedback and seeking growth opportunities.
* Building strong relationships with business partners to provide value-added consultation to influence and strengthen operational efficiencies and effectiveness, and reducing risks related to material misstatements for related business segments.
* 2+ years of experience in public accounting, internal audit, IT audit, or other relevant areas.
* Relevant certificates or license indicating knowledge of internal controls / internal audit concepts (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.).
* A strong understanding of GAAP, SOX, COSO, IT audit concepts, and leading internal audit practices.
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems and relevant certificates or license indicating knowledge of internal controls / internal audit concepts.
Preferred: Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.