Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Finance Reporting - Epic
at CVS Health
As CVS Health rapidly expands its healthcare services, we are hiring for a financial portfolio manager to curate the Epic pipeline across the business units using the Epic electronic health record. This manager would be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and other financial reporting activities for senior leaders and other financial colleagues throughout the year.
- Work across business units (Retail, Minute Clinic, Aetna, Coram, Omnicare, Kidney Care, Transformation, PBM) to keep an updated tracking on projects and implementations involving the third-party electronic health record Epic, and report back to a governance group on project statuses and tracking against budget (overall Epic portfolio is $10M + ~400k IT hours across the enterprise)
- Collect volume projections from Enterprise partners, create yearly budgets, multiple forecasts and multiple YTD actuals spent throughout the year for maintenance costs and license costs
- Develop cost sharing models for $2-5M yearly maintenance costs and gain consensus among governance committee (VP and above) on the methodology for splitting costs
- Make decisions regarding how the portfolio of projects will split across business lines and influence senior leaders to accept methodology of cost splitting and investing in future system development
- 5+ years of experience in financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, vendor relationship management and/or invoice processing
- 1+ years of experience with electronic medical records or healthcare industry
- 1+ years of experience creating reporting for senior leadership
- Experience with managing multi-million dollar budgets
- Experience managing budgets in large healthcare organizations
- Formal Finance background or education
Bachelor's Degree, financial degree or experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.