Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Billing Specialist
at CVS Health
The CVS Health DME Billing Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of DME billing and collections including the timely and accurate filing of medical insurance claims, benefits verification and authorizations, collection and retention of all required documentation, electronic claim submission (via Brightree), cash posting, and working denials and other exceptions. This role will interact with field personnel and patients to ensure highest levels of service and accuracy.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Managing the complete, accurate, and timely filing of insurance claims using Brightree software
* Contacting payers to collect on unpaid claims in a timely and accurate manner
* Researching and resolving payment variances and denials
* Ensuring compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures including HIPAA and PC
2 or more years of medical billing experience
* Experience using Brightree software for DME billing including CPAP
* Knowledge of ICD-10 and HCPCS coding
* Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
High School Diploma or Verifiable GED required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.