Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Audit Manager - Post Audit
at CVS Health
Join our Pharmacy Audit group as the Post Audit Manager, where you will lead a team that supports various groups within the company including pharmacy performance, network account management, and others. The team is responsible for reviewing onsite and investigational audits against applicable State Audit Legislation countrywide, and determining if the audit was performed within the requirements dictated by State Law. Additionally, the team is responsible for all pharmacy audit correspondence, review of appeal documentation submitted by pharmacies, and preparing reports for Law Enforcement, Plan Sponsors, and Governmental organizations.
As the Manager, you will oversee processes to track, monitor and report Caremark’s audit activities and findings to our network pharmacies and senior leaders. The role requires working with chain and PSAO contacts to develop and maintain strong working relationships and collaboration as it pertains to pharmacy performance and pharmacy audits.
You will be responsible for actively managing workload and dynamically redeploying human resources to meet fluctuations in demand. In addition, you will be responsible for reviewing executed pharmacy audit legislation and oversee custom audit processes as needed to ensure compliance. In this role you will also be responsible to consult with other areas in the department and act as a subject matter expert in areas related to Pharmacy Audit, pharmacy audit legislation, post audit procedures, and others. Finally, you will be the key contact for all Chain and PSAO headquarters as it pertains to onsite and investigational audit activities.
You will be successful in this role with the following experience:
- A pharmacy and/ or audit background
- In-depth knowledge of pharmacy audit and State Pharmacy Audit Laws
- Highly proficient in working with large data sets
- An ability to understand operational SOX controls
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in setting up new processes and executing against them.
- Ability to communicate complex processes in an easy to understand way. Ability to collaborate with and influence customers.
- Experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data to draw conclusions or troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize ensuring focus on the highest impact activities.
This position will be located out of our offices in Scottsdale, AZ.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
- 2 years PBM experience required.
- 3 years experience in either pharmacy or audit
- Active Certified Pharmacy Technician/CPhT
- Knowledge of pharmacy audit laws
- Deep understanding of Provider Manual
- Project management experience
Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience may be considered.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.