Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pricing Financial Analyst
at CVS Health
Do you want to make a large impact in your next finance role? There is no better place than as an Underwriting Pricing Advisor in our Client Financial Analysis and Proposals department! As a Pricing Advisor, you will support Sales in growing our business by forecasting the profitability of multiple client pricing options and participate in the development of CVS Health's pricing strategy to retain existing business and continue to win new accounts.
This high impact role is critical to how CVS Health is expanding in the healthcare and pharmacy benefits management (PBM) industry. Our Pricing Advisors work in concert with our Sales, Strategic Proposals Management and Analytic Consulting Services teams to provide our healthcare clients with enhanced pricing options and analytical insights to make more informed business decisions that meet the needs of a rapidly changing healthcare marketplace.
More than just financial analysts, our Pricing Advisors are responsible for reviewing financial sections of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to determine client needs or concerns and presenting analysis, growth opportunities and recommendations to senior management in order to gain approval. You will manage the complete process from receipt of RFP/pricing request through communication of financial agreements to internal departments. You will be directly responsible for pricing and financial modeling that is written into what we propose to our clients and make key recommendations that impact CVS Health’s top line revenue.
Additionally, you will:
- Utilize business, industry, competitive, client, and technical knowledge to formulate pricing strategy and to execute financial modeling of comprehensive pricing offers that include retail network, mail order, specialty, and pharmaceutical manufacturer rebates for proposed PBM client contracts ranging from $100 million to $6 billion in annual revenue.
- Present information to Executive Leadership, including our Chief Operating Officer, President of Caremark, Executive Vice President of Specialty, and Executive Vice President of Sales & Account Services, during Executive Underwriting Approval Calls. Respond to questions in real-time in support of their review and approval.
- Execute and implement constantly evolving pricing strategies in response to market dynamics to provide competitive, profitable, and attractive pricing offers.
This position can be located out of our corporate offices in Scottsdale, AZ or Northbrook, IL.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
- 3 years financial analysis, pricing or underwriting experience required.
- 5 years of pricing or financial analysis experience preferred.
- Experience in health insurance, managed care, or prescription drug industry preferred.
- Previous contract experience, RFP or capture experience preferred.
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in finance, mathematics, economics or related field; or equivalent work experience may be considered.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.