Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst - Customer Experience Management
at CVS Health
As a vital member of the Digital Customer Experience Management team, this individual will help to support Voice of Customer insights and Operational Monitoring for priority areas across the enterprise, such as Front Store, MinuteClinic, Photo and ExtraCare Digital business units. This individual will utilize both qualitative and quantitative data to ensure optimal site health and move the needle on satisfaction scores. Qualitative data will include current Voice of Customer tools to gain actionable insights, while closely collaborating with product managers, analytics, and IT teams to take these insights to market. Quantitative data and analysis will include funnel flow analytics and key metric dashboards. This person will be responsible for staying abreast of the fast-moving industry to identify the latest market developments, synthesize competitive research insights, and inform a product roadmap that drives customer satisfaction and improved conversion. This individual must be an avid researcher, intellectually curious, and be able to prioritize and organize vast amounts of information.
Voice of Customer
- Utilizing an array of "Voice of Customer" tools, the CEM Analyst will identify actionable market insights for future customer centric enhancements.
- These tools may include customer surveys, direct customer feedback, market research, call shadowing, competitive benchmarking, and other tools.
- Leveraging our analytics and IT teams along with external stakeholders to prioritize these insights will be key.
- Day to day monitoring of PBM "site health" from the VoC perspective.
Quickly pinpoint and triage existing customer pain points.
- Leverage our analytics and IT teams to prioritize production issues and trends.
- Analyze and take action on key metrics, in partnership with Product Managers and IT teams.
- Day to day review of key site health metrics.
- Develop a product roadmap based off of customer insights, cross-department collaboration, and company goals.
- Working with analytics and IT teams, this individual will create business cases to support product recommendations.
- Identify/prioritize optimization testing opportunities across the breadth of our digital tools.
- The CEM Analyst will act as a digital subject matter expert.
- Full understanding of our existing features and the value they drive for our customers.
- The CEM Analyst will evangelize the digital story across the enterprise.
- The CEM Analyst will manage small projects in support of the Product Management team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1.5+ years of work experience
- 1+ years experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Master's Degree
- 2-3 years experience with Voice of Customer, Research, and/or Digital
- Previous experience within the Healthcare environment, preferably with patient contact.
- Previous experience with research, strategy consulting, healthcare, technology, or retail pharmacy.
- Passion for technology and good understanding of current technology landscape and issues.
- Demonstrated strength in using large amount of structured and unstructured data.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strengths in structured and logical thinking, problem solving, issue resolution, and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.