Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics
at CVS Health
The Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics will be responsible for accelerating the pace of digital innovation at CVS Health with high-impact actionable insight generation through analytics. This individual will be responsible for planning and executing analytics and communicating to various stakeholders. This person will partner with the key stakeholders in the digital group to identify opportunities for the success of various digital programs by generating various business insights. This person will identify the data and infrastructure required to generate such analysis and will identify gaps in data, infrastructure and will develop strategies to bridge these gaps.
1) Deliver analytics to support projects and product development (50%)
* Work with the business team to formulate success metrics and measurement plan for projects, socialize them, and create dashboards/reports to monitor them
* Collaborate to understand the goals of the project’s enhancements to customer online experience, provide insightful input to optimization efforts
* Establish and automate post deployment reporting and analysis based on the success metrics, provide business and product teams with insights for post deployment performance
* As an end consumer of the data, define and implement tracking of our digital properties that is necessary to enable the analytics by working closely with the product team and the development team
2) Deliver regular ongoing analysis and reporting (40%)
* Design, build and update regular reports and communicate to key stakeholders.
* Perform in-depth analysis from end-to-end which includes understanding the business needs and translating to analytic requests, extracting data from a variety of sources, manipulate and analyze using quantitative, statistical, and visualization tools
* Interface with internal clients to understand requests, develop analytics to address issues, prioritize ad hoc tasks, and set clear expectations across teams
3) Conduct exploratory, unstructured analysis to support strategy and operations (10%)
* Collect data from various internal and external data sources and run analytics to generate insights and prove various hypotheses
* 1+ year of experience in analytics or reporting
* Knowledge of online analytics tools such as Adobe, Coremetrics, Localytics, Webtrends, etc
* Experience in Tableau
* Experience with highly quantitative analytics
* Project oriented, pro-active, and self-motivated work style with proven ability to manage effectively multiple projects and changing priorities in an extremely fast paced environment and constantly deliver superior results within given deadlines
* Strengths in structured and logical thinking, problem solving, issue resolution, and attention to detail
Bachelor's Degree Required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.