Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Asset Manager (SAP & ServiceNow)
In Global Technology Services (GTS), we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.
We currently have a newly created opening for a seasoned Software Asset Manager who will be responsible for providing program management support for the asset management processes.
- Brimming with exceptional strategic planning and critical thinking skills?
- We're looking for a sharp analytical thinker who's adept in software acquisition, license compliance, and software contract renewals.
Work you'll do:
The Strategic Finance and Analytics (SFA) group provides financial, operational, analytic, reporting and software management services to drive strong IT performance and value in Global and to the member firms across Deloitte. The group includes the Global Software and Technology Vendor Management team that provides financial billing, reporting, and analysis, as well as global software solutions support to member firms and global businesses.
- Manages all aspects of the license management required under the global SAP and ServiceNow software enterprise agreements.
- Works and collaborates with Technology, CoRe procurement and Finance leadership and teams and assists in the oversight of license management and fiscal spend required.
- Creates software tracking and reporting processes, provides input for annual budget planning guidance, develops software control measures, manages online service requests and provides recommendations to member firms and Global Business users in the use of the software solutions.
- Active member of the global Service Management Center of Excellence (CoE) ensuring firm license compliance, creation of internal billing reporting and tracking of training credits and other benefits of the global agreement.
- Evaluates, identifies and advises on opportunities for process improvements and makes constructive suggestions for change.]
- Negotiates with project stakeholders, initiatives, reviews and proposes modifications to current SFA global software service plans.
What you'll be part of—our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Software Asset Manager reports directly to the DTTL Associate Director, GTS Strategic Finance and Analytics (SFA). This individual will manage the license tracking and benefits administration for Deloitte's global SAP and ServiceNow Enterprise Agreements. The Software Asset Manager is a key support contact between GTS, member firms, and the vendors in areas related to software licenses management. This individual works closely with CoRe procurement, global business sponsors, GTS, other DTTL operating groups and member firm teams in that capacity.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
- High performer with a minimum 4 years of experience managing technology systems, assets and vendor agreements preferably related to software and subscription services
- Must have experience with SAP Products / agreements
- Working knowledge of software licensing models, vendor maintenance programs, cloud computing solutions and subscription-based agreements
- Understanding of Deloitte Technology and Global businesses structure and operation is desired
- Strong technology asset management experience, systems administration, and technology support skills highly desired
- Self-starter with above average time management/organizational skills including appropriate sense of urgency and proactive approach
- Ability to work independently, and deal with ambiguity
- Excellent written, verbal analytical and communications skills
- Strong change management and relationship management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage processes across distributed teams and multiple vendors
- Leadership experience in managing large cross-functional teams that may not directly report to them and the flexibility to frequently influence people at a variety of levels internally and externally
- College degree in related technical / business areas or equivalent work experience
- Certified Software/Hardware Asset Manage, or related certification