Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Reporting Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our CFO Services team provides Finance departments of major organizations (Banks, Asset Managers & servicers, Corporates in Services & Industrial sector) with customised solutions around their strategy, financial models, methods & tools, processes & operations. We are helping CFO and all Finance managers to leverage their strengths and develop their business in a scalable & sustainable manner.
This activity is growing rapidly; it offers many exciting opportunities to grow quickly a robust skill-set in Finance.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be involved in a wide variety of projects related to the Finance department in different sectors
- Develop your skills in a wide area of functions including (but not limited to) financial reporting (IFRS, Lux Gaap), financial analysis & modelling, credit risk measurement (impairment, xVA), financial products valuation & accounting (IFRS 9), consolidation, business analysis, financial control
- Assist our clients to solve complex issues, analyse the expressed issues (and beyond), design and implement end-to-end solutions, together with other Deloitte professionals in Luxembourg and abroad
- Perform rigorous research and analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities
- Build trust-based relationships with clients
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Master's degree level in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering with a specialization in Finance, or Chartered Financial Analyst (equivalent academic cursus or CFA candidate)
- Have a first experience in audit, accounting and/or a good exposure to one or several fields listed above
- Have a first exposure to financial statements (IFRS, LuxGaap, US Gaap, etc) and regulatory environment would be an asset (ex: Basel III for Banks)
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ideally have experience working with databases (e.g. Access, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Have a strong team spirit and are eager to learn
- Show good command of PowerPoint (ability to illustrate complexity in a smart manner) and Excel (modelling, formulas, pivot tables)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, attention to details
- Are fluent in English and French, German would be considered an asset
- Are willing to move internationally
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts among Deloitte global network
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
Get to know more about Deloitte.
What impact will you make ?