DH Pace Company, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst Support Professional
at DH Pace Company, Inc.
DH Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire a Business Analyst Support Professional to provide support to our Senior Management team. Job responsibilities include process improvement projects, consolidating and standardizing functions, documenting processes and procedures, learn both the current and new ERP systems in order to train, solve problems and assist with user support, enhance reports, create Executive Summaries, some travel, as well as other Local Market projects as assigned.
In addition to the above, Responsibilities include:
- Actively participate when assigned as a supporting resource on process improvement
- Projects. Includes documenting existing business data and best practices to determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Provide assistance to end users of DH Pace’s legacy ERP systems. Help prepare for implementation of new ERP system in 2020.
- Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of the major software platforms that are utilized by the company.
- Acquire and stay current with the company structure including reporting relationships, chain of command, and the products/services offered in order to effectively complete assigned projects
- Develop, improve, manage and distribute information – including confidential informationJob Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or two (2) years of related experience required or a combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with an emphasis on MS Excel, SharePoint, and Visio.
- Strong analytical skills, communication and project management skills.
- Background in ERP systems
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail/ability to recognize errors whether own, others or reports
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 40 offices in the US. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2018 in excess of $500MM.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in associate growth and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- Paid time off plan
DH Pace Company