Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consultant, IT Audit
at Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP
- Requisition ID
- Risk Advisory
DHG is a certified public accounting and advisory firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services. With a growing international presence and ranking amongst the top 20 accounting firms in the nation, the firm combines deep industry experience with a strong commitment to personal service. DHG understands the complexities and challenges of delivering both regulatory and strategic change initiatives by offering a fresh perspective and innovative solutions to complex risk, compliance, and regulatory concerns. The firm’s consulting and advisory clients include Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries in all 50 states and internationally.
Working as part of our Risk Advisory team, you will gain significant experience in handling risk related matters such as finance technology, internal audit, IT regulatory compliance and more. DHG provides you with a team that integrates best practices with a thorough grasp on the requirements and compliance needs of publicly traded international companies operating in highly regulated industries.
DHG’s Risk Advisory Services span many industries. Our collaborative service line and industry approach allows us to serve global and national clients in all industries
- Maintain and achieve high quality in work, client relations and team relations
- Support team in project execution on all phases of the engagement
- Develop a working knowledge of IT Audit and IT implementation appropriate to project
- Build a strong foundational understanding of the various services provided by the firm, across risk advisory service lines
- Become familiar with pertinent regulations and begin mastering the technical aspects as they apply to the position
- Consistently meet deadlines, while maintaining high quality work
- Perform other duties as assigned by the firm’s leadership
- Adhere to DHG compliance standards in all aspects of job responsibilities
- BA or BS in Business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline required
- Ability to travel at a minimum of 40-50%
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Master’s Degree in above fields
- Preferred experience within IT audit or IT risk avidory for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry required
- Advanced Microsoft office suite expertise.
- • Experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements preferred: (a) financial statement audits; (b) IT or operational audits; (c) Service Organization Controls Reporting engagements; and/or (d) ERP security and control reviews preferred (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
• CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP or CIA certification is preferred