Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Implementation Analyst
Who We Are
Founded in 1991, Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity, and consumer lending from document generation to eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Docutech sets the standard in providing market-proven technology and unrivaled customer service to our clients, their workforce and their clients. Docutech’s knowledge and solutions empower lending professionals to efficiently produce accurate loan packages in all 50 states to ensure compliance with constantly changing laws and regulations.
Who We Are Looking For
The Compliance Implementation Analyst (CIA) ensures the successful implementation of mortgage compliance projects. This individual shares responsibility for the planning and on-going management of document compliance with existing and upcoming mortgage regulation as outlined by the Docutech legal team. The CIA reviews and understands mortgage regulations, data fields, calculations, and system settings to instruct others in the creation or alteration of mortgage documents, data fields and system functionality. This position will be based full time, on-site at our Corporate Office in Idaho Falls, ID.
How You Can Help Us Grow
- Implement mortgage regulatory requirements by utilizing several different systems to track and push forward tasks.
- Analyze questions submitted by other departments and apply knowledge of internal systems and mortgage industry.
- Find data fields to populate documents.
- Write requirements for system changes related to the creation or alteration of mortgage documents.
- Ensure document accuracy and compliance through a high level of attention to detail.
- Proofread mortgage regulatory announcements and post to corporate website.
- Accurately manage multiple time-sensitive document projects.
- Work with other departments to support mortgage document enhancement requests.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills sufficient to learn and work with proprietary HTML and XML code.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Independently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Learn quickly and work well with team members and other departments.
- Knowledge of the residential mortgage industry is a plus.
What We Offer
Our environment is a fast paced, results driven office setting. We value employees who
perform with minimal supervision and who are team players. While we constantly strive for
great results we also value work-life balance. We are industry leaders and we recognize this is a
reflection of our employees. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Pay & Flexible Scheduling
- Corporate Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, HSA, STD & LTD
- 401K & Healthy Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off plans (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
- Tuition Assistance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement