Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1991, Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity, and consumer lending from document generation to eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. The company sets the standard in providing market-proven technology and unrivaled customer service to the financial industry. Docutech’s knowledge and solutions empower lending professionals to efficiently produce accurate loan packages in all 50 states to ensure compliance with constantly changing laws and regulations.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Accountant to join our growing Finance & Accounting team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an analytical approach to problem solving, be detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task, and have a strong work ethic.
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant is responsible for all aspects of the general ledger including balance sheet reconciliations, monthly financial statement preparation and the year-end audit. To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess a strong knowledge of US GAAP, accounting processes, internal controls and systems.
- Drive the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activities including, journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, spend analysis and variance analysis.
- Maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements generation.
- Assist in the development of internal controls and departmental policies and procedures to protect assts, prevent material misstatements and prevent fraud.
- Apply US GAAP accounting rules to analyze client contracts, client billing, and revenue recognition of professional services.
- Assist in the implementation of ASC 606 including maintaining contract databases for revenue recognition, deferred revenues, unearned revenues and bookings/contracts backlogs.
- Assist in the annual financial and SOC II audits performed by external auditors.
- Work as a collaborative finance & accounting team member to continue the department’s streamlining or implementing of systems and process to ensure the team is optimally prepared for rapid growth.
- Perform other related duties or ad hoc projects within the scope of responsibilities.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- B.S. in Accounting or other business-related concentration
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Prior experience with Acumatica enterprise system or other equivalent ERP system
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially with Excel functions
- Ability to meet complex project deadlines and deliver high quality results
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with various levels throughout the organization, as well as external clients
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Docutech is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.