Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Representative
at Domino's Pizza
Assist with the bookkeeping, general accounting (AP/AR), and payroll functions of the Supply Chain Center. Cross-train in other administrative areas when required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(50%) General Accounting Duties
- Monitor account receivables, past dues, account payables and CODs
- Maintain and controls the non COGs purchase orders and logs
- Maintain accurate accrual for unpaid inventory receipts (COGs accrual)
- Collect customer late payments and monitor credit policy compliance
- Record retention of all financials
- Monitor and set up payment plans and process payments
- Monitor store lists and assist with setting up new stores and new customers (as needed)
- Assist Accountant with preparing weekly and period key indicators
- Assure three-way match of purchase order, receiver and invoices. Secure necessary approval prior to payment.
- Maintain price / cost worksheets
- Maintain FIFO layer cost records
- Maintain adequate procedures and controls. Ensures distribution center compliance with finance and accounting policies.