Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Payroll Manager
at Dragados USA
**CURRENT ULTIPRO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED**
Performs all activities necessary to process and oversee local and expatriate, payrolls, including maintaining related records, filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments, preparing accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for management.
- Processes payroll weekly, bi-weekly and monthly for multiple US locations using Ultipro and eCMS payroll softwares. Previous Ultipro experience is required; previous eCMS experience is preferred.
- Ensures bi-weekly and weekly payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversees and processes all expatriate payroll operations, including taxes; specifically tax estimations.
- Understanding of the complexity of Fringe Benefits with EXPAT payroll.
- Reviews payroll documentation for accuracy through audit reports and makes any necessary adjustments. Obtain necessary approvals.
- Creates and automates all necessary payroll and management reports.
- Works closely with Human Resource Team and Finance & Accounting on all payroll related issues.
- Reviews and computes wages and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly.
- Works closely with Benefits Manager to ensure accurate benefit deductions and record keeping.
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of a company's HR payroll systems.
- Supports various Ultipro modules such as Recruiting, Performance and Learning & Development.
- Responsible for system integrity related to user and role administration in Ultipro.
- Reviews and audits master file and pay data entries, YTD totals, and file amendments when necessary. Ensure compliance and regulation with company policies.
- Supervision and oversight of Payroll functions on project sites, company branches, and subsidiaries.
- Prepares workers compensation reports.
- Handles all garnishment deductions and vacation/sick accruals.
- Responds to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- EEO and VET reporting as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects as requested by management.
- A minimum of 10 years of current Ultipro experience is required.
- Able to process multiple payrolls including expat, bi-weekly and weekly for a population of 1,000+ employees
- HRIS experience in Ultipro Enterprise
- Familiarity of all aspects of accounting functions that interact with payroll
- Prepare and run BI reports
- Excellent time management skills, highly detail-oriented and organized
- Able to prioritize work load, multi-task and consistently meet deadlines through constantly changing tasks and demands
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to meet internal client expectations and process payroll in a very time sensitive manner
- Flexible; able to perform and deliver excellent results under high pressure
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities