EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Clerk
at EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Assist in accounts payables, process expense accounts, maintain necessary departmental documentation and perform general administrative duties as required.
- Accurately review, code and process vendor invoices.
- Handle payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Retrieve invoices via email and print for processing.
- Assist with audit support as necessary.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Address and respond to vendor inquires.
- Pull invoices for payment runs and file payment package.
- Process check requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Integrated accounting system experience.
- Previous experience in accounts payables.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- High degree of attention to detail.
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and is ISO9001:2008, ISO 13485, and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEE
Some of the great things about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.