East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at East West Family of Companies
East West Hospitality is seeking a Staff Accountant III to join their Beaver Creek team! The Accountant III is responsible for assisting with preparation of East West Hospitality financial statements and budgets. Prepares financial statements for East West Hospitality managed association and supports other staff members who contribute to the financial process.
Essential duties include:
1. Continuously lead by example
2. Create an environment of comfortable hospitality for teammates, owners and guests. Maintain a positive "open door" communications policy with all staff members.
3. Review information from source systems for entry into financial software. Ensure that information is accurate and posted to the correct month.
4. Review accounts payable including review of invoices to ensure proper coding and payee.
5. Prepare and review financial statements within required deadlines. Distribute to appropriate personnel with pertinent supporting information. Respond to inquiries and requests regarding financial information.
6. Prepare reconciliations and review reconciliations completed by others. Ensure that reconciling items clear in the following period.
7. Compile budget formats and information and assist Managers completing their budget requests. Compile and analyze requests and import into the financial software.
8. Present financial results to Homeowner Boards; respond to inquiries about financial management and related issues.
9. Respond to owners, guests and other staff member requests for information and training.
10. Cross train in other roles in order to cover for absences and leaves.
11. Serve as a resource to the on-site staff for financial systems and results.
12. Ensure accounting records and appropriate reports are prepared accurately and punctually and maintained up to date (i.e. sales tax, 1099’s).
13. Independently analyze complex information, solve complex problems and establish procedures for recording or reconciling information and optimizing workflows.
14. Maintains confidential nature of all information that is not of a public nature
Location: East West Hospitality- Beaver Creek Landing- Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
Benefits & Culture:
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401k plan with match, Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Wellness / Ski Pass Incentive, and Employee Assistance Program.
Great perks including: Discounted gym memberships; 30% OFF at Eye Pieces of Vail; Slifer Smith & Frampton real estate discount; bus pass discount; discounts at local shops; free trainings and more!
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
College degree or equivalent. Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Job requires experience with computerized accounting operations, good verbal and written communications skills, good accounting and organizational skills. May occasionally be required to travel.