EchoStar Technologies L.L.C
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Billing and Collections Service Manager
at EchoStar Technologies L.L.C
EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiaries—EchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems— EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of what’s possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
Hughes has an exciting opportunity for a Billing and Collections Service Manager. This position will be located at our headquarters in Germantown, MD.
- Maintaining business process documentation regarding the full cycle of customer billing and collections practices, including customer qualification (e.g. credit scoring), initial payment, recurring payment methods, billing communications, and collections processes.
- Produces requirements and design documentation to facilitate changes to billing and collections processes.
- Manages the billing and collections functions of a 1 Million subscriber business as a service, ensuring that customer experience, revenue, and cash flow are optimized.
- Aggregates and correlates data from a variety of functional groups and business systems, leverages predictive analytics and other tools and techniques in order to analyze, recommend, and support proposed changes to billing and collections processes.
- Monitors key performance indicators related to billing and collections, and identifies system deficiencies or failures.
- Tracks general trends in the North American consumer financial sector to determine potential business impact of changes in credit scoring, consumer cash flow and debt management, credit card or alternative payment processing methods, and general economic outlook.
- Documenting and managing the system interfaces between Hughes and third-party vendors which support customer qualification, payment collection, and invoice generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Engineering or a Related Field
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling or analytics using software such as Tableau, R, Python, or Excel
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.
At EchoStar we know the excitement of new endeavors. We pride ourselves in not just our engineering expertise, but as pioneers forging technological change to improve the lives of our customers. We are Connecting the World in new and exciting ways, and offer you the opportunity to learn more about how EchoStar family of companies could be the right destination for you!