Extra Space Storage
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. IT Telecom Business Analyst
at Extra Space Storage
We’re currently hiring for a Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst at our corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT, which plays a critical role on the IT Operations Team. As a Sr. IT Telecom Business Analyst you will be responsible for compiling and managing telecom service inventory for over 1800 store locations across the US; analysis and investigation of telecom usage charges with the help of invoices and vendor service representatives; identifying billing errors; working in collaboration with people from other departments like operations, procurement, networking, IT, finance, etc. You will partner with peers to establish processes that ensure accurate telecom inventory and cost structure with Internet, VOIP, POTS and LTE Wireless.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve corporate and sore telecom management processes
- Own & improve telecom data and tracking system
- Perform Facility telecom usage analysis
- Disconnect and optimization of phone lines
- Maintain cost savings
- Project manage and lead telecom initiatives
- Articulate need to improve efficiency and value
- Partner with various telecom vendor account managers
- Solve problems utilizing technology and automation
- 6+ yrs. Experience with Telecommunications
- Ability to perform data analytics and mathematical calculations using Microsoft Excel and Smartsheet
- Collaborative and thrives in a team environment
- Comfortable leading discussions with peers and company leadership
- Detail oriented and organized
- Creative outside the box thinker
- Self-motivator with the ability to make decisions within area of expertise
- Minimal travel, but some travel may be required as need arises
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide you the following benefits and more:
- Well defined career paths
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
- Free soda, coffee, and drinks all day every day and much, much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.