First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at First International Bank & Trust
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Bookkeeping Manager, performs various basic duties related to the maintenance of personal and commercial accounts and responds to questions and concerns from customers or from staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, and other duties as assigned.
- Performs research in response to inquiries or to resolve problems.
- Locates check images and posting records to answer inquiries from customers or staff.
- Knowledge of Exception Item Module program used to complete Return Items, NSFs and DDA and Savings Non-posts.
- Resolves G/L Non-posts.
- Processes Reruns and Returns.
- Completes the Large Item report and verifies endorsements on checks over $10,000.
- Process Social Security Notifications.
- Pulls Respondent Bank transactions and posts same (i.e.Ultima Bank)..
- Pulls ACH Exception items and creates NOCs; Processes ACH Returns.
- Processes stop payments. Completes initial paperwork and verifies daily computer reports to actual item matches.
- Perform Wire Transfer Callback.
- Performs Daily File Maintenance Review.
- Retrieves incoming mail and delivers outgoing mail from post office.
- Creates Addendas on accounts on which legal notices are received. (Example: ACH Death notifications).
- Resolves customer problems and assists other employees with problems as necessary.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Explains, promotes, cross-sells or refers bank, insurance and trust products or services.
- Attends periodic trainings to receive information about various bank services and to participate in an exchange of ideas and problems.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.