Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Administrator (Accounts Payable/HR Clerk)
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Urbana, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Accounting Administrator performs a variety of general accounting tasks to support the Controller and Human Resources Manager in ensuring various transactions are properly recorded in accordance with the company policies. The duties may focus on payroll, accounts payable, basic Human Resources functions, or any combination of these.
- Match supplier invoices to receiving documents for approval
- Process supplier invoices for payment
- Promptly resolve invoice discrepancies to supplier PO/receipt documents
- Print and file supplier invoices and payment documents as required
- Scan and electronically file packing slips
- Upload freight bills and process for payment
- Process payments runs for checks, wires and electronic funds transfers
- Month end close including sub ledger reconciliations and journal entries
- Track AP discounts and report on missed discounts
- Basic payroll processing
- Provide basic Human Resources support
- 1-2 years of previous accounting experience
- Problem solving skills
- Effective and professional communication skills both verbally and in written format
- Basic Microsoft skills including Excel
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Good time management skills
- Attentaion to detail
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.