Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Ventra Sandusky, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The financial analyst is accountable for financial operations of the plant. This includes the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, internal controls, and budgeting designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial reports. The financial analyst provides support and analysis to assist the Plant Manager and Controller in making business decisions consistent with corporate goals and objectives.
Monthly Financial Reporting:
- Support month end closing process including: close and balance sub ledgers, preparation of journal entries
- Upload financial statements to financial consolidation tool
- Prepare monthly account analysis with explanations of trends
- Prepare monthly Corporate reporting as required
- Assist Controller in plant forecast updates
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
- Upload 401K funding
- Manage petty cash fund and reconciliation
- Upload Positive Pay file to Wells Fargo
- Prepare daily plant report
- Prepare daily labor and daily absence reports
- Prepare daily scrap report
- Prepare weekly sales and margin reports and trend analysis
- Support quarterly sales tax and CAT Tax filings
- Support annual budget process as required
- Support plant initiatives and projects as requested
- Drive process improvements within the department
- Prepare Year End Tax Package
- Prepare Year End Note Compilation Files
- Prepare Year End Audit Schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Initiative to identify and implement process improvements
- Previous plant experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.