Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the We-Ko-Pa Way
Smile and Greet
Name and Meet
Thank you and Goodbye
- Responsible for performing various daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting functions related to gaming and nongaming departments of the casino. These tasks include but are not limited to revenue posting, general ledger posting, inventory, tax compliance (1099s), accounts receivable and payable functions.
- Responsible for preparation of various financial reports, analyses and submissions to regulatory entities and completion of other special projects as assigned
- Maintains complete confidentiality at all times.
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to enter data correctly and accurately.
- Must possess basic knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Performs daily casino revenue audits including but not limited to the vault and all banks, cash summaries, journals for entry and related revenue reports for management.
- Performs daily audit to determine the accuracy of all documentation, balancing at end of each shift or day, and accounts for all supporting documentation.
- Performs daily audit for food & beverage, gift shop and other non-gaming revenue including reconciliation of register, computer or manual reports to cash, charges, gift certificates, complimentary paid outs and voided transactions.
- Completes daily gaming department audits
- Completes work in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 5 years of accounting experience preferred.
- Revenue audit or casino experience preferred.
- Practical experience with enterprise accounting software (Navision) required.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.