Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- This position accounts for all necessary backup/reports daily for close of day (i.e., occupancy, profit center detail reports, shift closings, micros, preliminary trial, folio backup, charge code detail, credit card, room and tax, specially requested reports, final).
- Provides information to Accounting and the senior management team
- Assumes responsibility for supervision on the overnight shift:
- Communicates daily with supervisors and Front Office staff regarding areas of concern
- Follows all guidelines set forth by the Accounting and Front Office Management teams in regards to the Night Audit procedures
- Completes a thorough audit of restaurant work, balancing tallies, posting manual charges, monitoring cash and charge checks
- Distributes work in Property Management Systems (PMS) in a timely manner.
- Sorts shift work, balancing adjustments, charges and paid outs, making all necessary corrections
- Assists co-workers in completion of audit work to ensure timely start of Night Audit final.
- Performs other duties as required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School/Diploma or GED preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience is required.
- Experience with OPERA system preferred
- Cash Handling/Credit Card Processing experience required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.