Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
REVENUE AUDIT CLERK
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the Casino Resort We-Ko-Pa Way Service Standards
-Smile and Greet
-Name and Meet
-Thank you and Goodbye
- Performs daily casino revenue audits including but not limited to the vault and all banks, cash summaries, journals for entry and related revenue reports for management.
- Performs daily audit to determine the accuracy of all documentation, balancing at end of each shift or day, and accounts for all supporting documentation.
- Performs daily audit for food & beverage, gift shop and other non-gaming revenue including reconciliation of register, computer or manual reports to cash, charges, gift certificates, complimentary paid outs and voided transactions.
- Investigates unusual occurrences and variances and reports them to the Revenue Audit Supervisor.
- Completes all gaming departments – Slots, Bingo, Keno, Card Room audits daily using audit checklist.
- Records all exception findings and keeps an exception log for errors and violations of internal controls and gaming regulations.
- Reads meters on slot machines and enters them into the slot system. Reads slot progressives daily.
- Fully versed in all regulatory compliance issues.
- Maintains complete confidentiality at all times.
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to enter data correctly and accurately.
- Must possess basic knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience preferred
- Slot System audit experience required.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.