Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Customer Service - Lending
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Do you think of yourself as someone who makes swift, sensible decisions? Are you willing to step outside of the box with the flexibility to deliver effective results? Does resolving your customers’ concerns give you a sense of pride and accomplishment? Do you enjoy helping your team get to the top while engaging in friendly competition on the way there? If you answered yes to these, then our Loan Servicing Specialist role may be the right fit for you!
Our Loan Servicing department plays an impactful role in providing support to clients when they hit a road block in their financial journey. Through the use of a call queue, our Loan Servicing Specialists aim to answer/resolve complex customer questions relating to FreedomPlus and ConsolidationPlus Loans with professional expertise. Specialists are empowered to set up arrangements with clients regarding their payments in order to keep them on track. You will help customers achieve their financial goals. Each day is filled with opportunities to exceed expectations and deliver the best, individualized service to internal and external customers. This position offers significant exposure to other departments & opportunities within the Freedom Family, making it a great entry point to kick-start your career!
- Be the single point of contact by taking ownership of customer concerns from start to finish
- Quickly understand customer needs & deliver a personalized, optimal solution
- Use discretion and effectively leverage tools to determine the best course of action
- Take charge; always steer your customer interactions towards positive outcomes
- Commitment to process improvement and sharing ideas; no matter how big or small
- Meet or exceed quality metric goals including schedule adherence and call flows
- Minimum of 1 yr call center experience in the financial industry
- 1 yr collections' experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates concern for customers and their wellbeing
- Must be able to stay organized while working on multiple tasks
- Proficient knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Open availability to between the hours of 8am-7pm, Monday-Friday
- Salesforce or other CRM experience also a plus
WHY JOIN FREEDOM’S LOAN SERVICING FAMILY?
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Centrally located next door to Tempe Marketplace and ASU
- Full-service café and Starbucks onsite
- $16 hourly + bonus up to $200 monthly
- Quarterly Attendance Kicker up to $250
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match and 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
- Free onsite Health and Wellness opportunities
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!