Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GM Financial
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Accounting / Finance / Treasury
This role is highly visible and will interact with a wide range of Senior Managers. The analyst will perform complex work assignments and problem resolution to support business decisions through a variety of activities including but not limited to reporting, forecasting, and ad hoc analysis. Additionally, the role will include developing and implementing tools for forecasting and analyzing working capital needs and capital structures.
- Analyze the optimal capital structure for International Operations to support growth and comply with regulatory and internal requirements
- Perform analysis to support Leadership in activities involving banks and other external organizations including preparation and delivery of presentations
- Develop reporting and analytical tools for use with senior management
- Collect and analyze competitor funding strategies and market activity
- Support internal policy and audit initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal & written English language skills
- Excellent PC skills, particularly with Excel & Power Point
- University or graduate degree (Finance, Commerce, Business Admin., Economics)
- 1+ year of professional Finance experience
- Spanish or Portuguese fluency
- Knowledge about a variety of debt instruments
Please note that some countries have additional requirements (i.e. mobility requirements, language specifications, legal/migratory specifications, etc.) that might not be listed above. If you are applying internally and want to know more about these requirements please contact TalentAcquisition.SupportIO@gmfinancial.com before submitting your application.