Responsible for the fiscal operations of the agency, preparation of month-end financial statements for presentation to the Board of Directors. Preparation of annual operating and capital budgets for approval by the Board of Directors. Oversight of Internal and external Audit functions. Oversight of Claims Processing Department.
- CPA Certification or Master’s Degree major in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration + 5 years CFO experience, preferably with a Non-Profit Behavioral Health or Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) organization.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations and to the Board of Directors.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; conferring with CEO, COO and Senior Management Team.
- Represents Gracepoint as our fiscal executive in external meetings including contract negotiations, performance expectations, managed care relationships, county funding discussions, etc.
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Electronic Medical Records systems and ability to learn and use other computer software.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Oversee Preparation of month-end financial statements for presentation to the Finance Committee for presentation and recommendation of acceptance to the Board of Directors.
- Prepares annual Operation and Capital Budgets for approval by the Board of Directors.
- Supervises and assists external auditors during the year-end Agency Audit.
- Supervises and assists external auditors during year-end Pension Audit.
- Works with the staff from the Department of Children and Families and local Managing Entity for contract negotiation and compliance.
- Oversee the Agency 401-k Plan.
- Oversee the procurement of Agency Insurance coverage.
- Supervision of Business Office, Claims Processing, Purchasing and Maintenance Departments.