Grand Canyon Education
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Financial Analyst
at Grand Canyon Education
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is an educational service company that provides an array of support services in the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still supports and works closely with GCU. GCE designs and develops educational programs for GCU and other traditional campus institutions, as well as online partner institutions at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels.
Grand Canyon Education is seeking an IT Financial Analyst with deep understanding of accounting principles to join our team. This position reports into the CTO. The ideal candidate for this position is a person who loves working with numbers and details, understands technology, is an adaptable, self-starter who wants to be a part of a servant culture that is making a difference.
- Assist with budgeting and variance reports.
- Track all IT purchases both capital expenditures and procurement purchases.
- Finance audit controls.
- Asset tracking / reconciliation and controls.
- Manages IT budgeting analysis/reconciliation while working closely with finance, accounting and procurement departments.
- CAP time reconciliation.
- Assist with capacity planning.
- Spend reduction identification.
- Trending and analysis.
- Create executive reports.
- Assist with contract & SLA negotiations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years’ direct work experience in an accountant or financial analyst type position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong Microsoft Windows and Office expertise, including Excel.
- Must be able to pass pre employment background check.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Basic understanding of technology preferred.
- Any direct contract negotiation and SLA experience is a plus.
- Work experience in information technology department.
At Grand Canyon Education, it is our privilege to serve students and those who support academic advancement. We lead educational transformation by developing superior ways to help schools grow and prosper. We provide transparent programs, intuitive online learning technologies and well-established academic models that promote student success and institutional growth.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome (as determined by the university) of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
Only candidates who submit a resume and complete the full application will be considered - anyone without a resume will be declined automatically. For assistance with your job application please use our External Candidate Job Application Guide.
All staff candidates will be asked to review GCE’s staff expectations as part of the application process.
Our partner in education, Grand Canyon University, is Arizona’s premier private Christian university. GCU serves traditional and online students by offering quality academic degree programs, experienced leadership and transformative learning experiences both on our growing campus and digitally.
If you’re interested in working for Grand Canyon University, visit jobs.gcu.edu.
For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc., visit gce.com