Great Local Employer
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Staff Accountant
at Great Local Employer
A Phoenix based Auto Finance and Lending Company is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented & motivated Accountant. We are an established organization offering a challenging work environment, servicing a wide variety of customers and industries. Responsibilities and qualifications included below.
We are looking for a highly motivated accountant/bookkeeper with at least 2 years experience with general ledger entry, payroll, A/P, and A/R. The right candidate will work well in a team environment, highly organized, be able to manage side projects simultaneously, and have experience working with management.
*Spanish speaking also a plus.
Core competencies include working with Quickbooks, Peachtree, or similar accounting software. Proficiency in bank-register reconciliations, transaction coding, and a firm understanding of financial statements is necessary
Understanding and posting general ledger transactions
Internal Auditing of various divisions within the company
Payroll Processing Oversight (PAYROLL EXPERIENCE A PLUS)
- Experience with A/P and A/R
- Assist Controller with special projects
- Post Checks & Reconcile Bank Statements
Skill / Requirements
- Peachtree or QuickBooks Software Experience a MUST.
- Good understanding of Financial Statements
- Organized, detailed, accurate
- Assertive, confident
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Meets deadlines
- Able to prioritize / take direction if needed
- Hard working, driven – able to work alone or as part of a team
- Experience in Finance and/or Banking & Lending a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Rewards & Benefits
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Growing Earned Paid Time off.
- Schedule: Full-Time, 5-day work week, great hours!
- Compensation: It’s Great! Direct Deposit, Aggressively pay for experience, and Flex Bonus Structures where you determine your income From YOUR production.
- Benefits: We offer nationally excepted Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Long-Term Disability Company provided Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance plans after 60 days of employment. Participation in our 401k includes a 3% employer match.
- Your Future: We promote a unique, competitive and fun work environment. Coupled along with highly motivated career oriented type individuals this is a great place to work and grow. After all it’s not a just a job it’s a career!!
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. www.autoactionaz.com
- Hiring is contingent upon your ability to provide employment eligibility documentation to work in the United States as required by federal law, successful completion of degree verification or certification as applicable, criminal background check, reference checks and employment verification.